Hi Marc, Mark, Tom And Jim,

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I haven't been checking it in a while, because I think I decided that there are too many unknown variables to work with tracks from unknown people who don't ask for someone like me to write or sing to their tracks. I don't know how I could ever do anything with this song we are referring to, if there is no email contact between the creator and a songwriter, so I was kind of sorry I found that particular track. I guess it was good that I had the experience early before I wrote a billion songs to a billion tracks lol.

Marc,

I really like Gene Breeden, maybe you should just visit his studio and introduce yourself sometime, and if he remembers me, lol, tell him I said Hi. I told you I had a story about tie rods and Ann. Through a mutual friend some years ago, Ann needed a backup singer in mich to record with a young female she was going to take to Nashville, and she hired me. It was a little drive, and when I got there, I passed the studio up, and was turning around in an empty store parking lot to go back, when I heard a horrible noise and thump, and my car would not move. I got out to check, and both tires were going in opposite directions lol. A guy across the street saw me, tried to look at it to help, then told me it was beyond help from him. Asked if I needed a ride, and I told him no, I could walk. I walked to the studio, told them what happened, and proceeded to record that day. We werent done, so Ann put me up in a hotel and we proceeded the next morning. There is so much more to the story, lol, but the moral is that she is a great person to work with. We did a song called "Nothin's Gonna Get Me Down" and I told them that would my theme song for the time being. That's my story.

Mark,

And you are just the type of person I want to work with.
Thank you..

Tom,
I really appreciate your expert advice. I work in a court system lol, so I should know a thing or two about the legalities, but you know sometimes I lose my judgement and get carried away by the music. Can't do that, I know, and now will go back to a more careful approach.
Thanks

Jim, you shed a lot of light on the meaning of "creative Commons" license. It is just not clear to me, how a writer and singer could ever work under such unsure conditions with a track, and how would I ever know what the person behind those tracks goals,intentions,and desires for their music is. So, it is best, for me, to work with people I have a little insight into their personalities and they mine. Your advice is on the spot.

I thank you for your time and thoughts.

Letha