Thanks Pete for your feedback, I think flying a couple of jets into a civilian population is a little demonic tho, at least the idea to do so is.. in my eyes.
As for revenge or justice? Well when it happened I'll be honest I wanted revenge on the animals that masterminded this thing. I know it's not politically correct and all but, it made me that mad, ya know? Justice is by it's very nature revenge in a way I think. This is a reduced version of the poem I wrote called "Eagle tears" (Made into song form)for the demo I was pressured by family and friends to have made! It's not my heart under normal times, but 9-11-01 was anything but a normal day. I will never forget the feelings I had that day and the weeks that followed. Also it's more about the American spirit than it is the government... Man there were some HEROES that showed up after that day. And if you'll recall, this country was really UNITED there for awhile. If you'd like to read the entire poem go to www.poetrypoem.com/jody and look for it there. Your thoughts are right on tho, and thanks again!

JodyWillman

"Plaaay me a little"