Also, to all, TAXI screeners are human. They may make a mistake. They have customer support. I know of countless cases where songs were reconsidered. But it might be that your view of your work is different than their view. That is not something either of you can control. Like I said, post the listing, post the submitted song and post their feedback from the rejection and let's discuss together if you got a raw deal somehow. Also consider on any given listing, they may tell TAXI to send the best 10 tracks or just the best track. There are lots of Pros out of work all the time who submit high end material and recordings trying to make money just like you. We get 100's of thousands of songs in for our awards, and there are many thousands of songs that I think are great. Even though we give out more awards in more genres than any contest or awards in music history, there are still only 70-100 songs out of 100's of thousands that win in the end. We got a quarter of a million last time around. Our last awards nearly killed me because we got 560K!!!! That year 80 songs won an award. Think of the reality of it all.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney