Hi All ...

I joined JPF in 2001 ... close to 20 years ago. There are numerous things i recall that are special. Here are just a few:

1. Meeting and becoming very good friends with Bobbie Gallup and her husband, Corky Bernard (his screen name was Gray Dawg)

2.. Having a Top Five lyric in a lyric writing contest in the early 2,000's (out of several hundred submitted.) My former wife and I flew from St. Louis to Santa Ana, CA to be part of the awards show. It was great!

3. getting to hear the fabulous musical creations of Mark Kaufman - what a talent!!!

4. Attending three of the Nashville seminars created and hosted by Bobbie Gallup. We met a lot of the behind-the-scenes suits that gave us a lot of good info.

5. "Meeting" good and talented folks like Ben Willis, Judy Hollier, Bill Robinson, Mike Caro, John Lawrence Shick, Dave Rice, Niteshift, John Hoffman, Bailey Bridges, Cindy Miller (Tink - one of my very best friends on here at the time), and so many others.

I could go on and on but I've prob ably already said more than enough. I can't be here as often I used to, but will be every chance I get. Wishing everyone the very best ...

Al David