Hey guys!

What a wonderful song & production. This song is definitely unique, and I really enjoyed my listen.

This is beautiful and I have no real nits, but do have a sug on a potential vocal arrangement tweak. I would experiment losing the harmony on the first two lines of the bridge, but do USE harmony on the 3rd line climax, then lose the harmony again on the resolving 4th line of the bridge----why?......I think the bridge is the perfect place to digress more so from the established harmony to empower the bridge's deflection. If there wasn't harmony in the verses, I might express the exact opposite, but DO like the harmony in verses. My thoughts on losing that bridge lower harmony may enhance the bridge identity, personalize/dramatize the lead singer, and actually/ironically give more lift by by spotlighting the higher lead vox.

Honestly it's fine as is, but just feel this arrangement tweak may enhance and evoke more emotion. "use/lose/infuse"

Great Lyrics Travis and concept--good to see you composing a melody too man! A real gem here! Nice performance/production Mike! I wasn't sure what a "Kerry Moon" was.......so I googled it thinking it may be an expression like a "Harvest Moon"--but did discover it is a town in Ireland!

steady-eddie