Originally Posted by Little_stevie_b
Haha!! Man I love it Scott. It certainly stands by itself as I can't remember the stories behind all the other songs but the irony is perfect at the end. I can't wait to hear them all together as a whole, in proper order. You've far surpassed me in writing a whole concept work. Still don't know where mine is leading. I've got three different ideas but nothing much to show for it in concrete form. You should try and get the whole project on college radio stations as well as NPR. I think it would prove to be quite popular. You might even go to the English dept of your school and see if they'd like to play the whole thing as part of a creative writing course to use as an example. You won't make money but you'll get it out there for people to appreciate which is what both of us, in our separate ways are looking for.

Stevie

Thanks Stevie:

Hey, three ideas are better than none! The path will sort itself out when you least expect it. smile

I'm glad this worked for you as a stand alone piece. Didn't expect that but I'm glad it does.

I have one more in mind and that will probably be it. I had an idea for a second one that would take place 20 years or so after these but I think I'll leave that one go. Once the last one is written, that will decide the final order and I'll put all of them up in order.

Thanks so much for your encouragement on this smile

Scott