thanks very much Darren

appreciate you taking the time and having the guts to respond to our concerns..I didnt mean to welcome you with a blackjack-based on what you yourself said there are obviously alot of pay to play scams and dead ends in the biz.....and in my 6 years in Nashville I have seen alot of companies that prosper simply by seperating dreamers from their money.....I give you due credit for having spent 17 years in London in the music business-that was one of my concerns-I wondered how someone in a small town in England could do any good for writers who usually find it neccessary to move to a major music center and run the gauntlet of the tens of thousands of writers and performers who are already there......speaking of Nashville-most folks only last a year or two here before going home with only a very expensive t-shirt for the time and money spent......so again congrats for enduring the London scene for all the time you did-and getting a few songwriting credits in that very competitive music center...good luck with your new business.....theres alot of great talent in our English friends and you seem very sincere in your desire to help people get their music heard......we all know
what a tough business it is and you have indeed earned your time in a tranquil town by the sea......I envy you.......I myself am often tempted to run screaming into the woods and leave this town behind-but God help me Nashville is starting to make sense to me.....congratulations on your successful escape from London. leaving with your sanity and integrity intact says alot for you and I wish you well in your efforts to help your members seperate the real opportunities from the smoke and mirrors in the business,,,,

Tom