Hey Marc and Collin,
I agree with your comments!

Mainly I tried to point out some of the principals involved with the so called music business "opportunities". Ideally the best business relationships are good for both parties, the songwriter and the publisher or record label. But when the opportunity is all one-sided, something is wrong and akin to blatant exploitation.

My other point is that even though a biz offer isn't outright illegal, it can be just as costly of a mistake (best case scenario), and still be unethical or immoral. Very few of scam artists ever go to jail or get fined, so it's easy for them to regroup under new names, or operated under well known "flags", and get away with their shady exploitation methods.

Seems like for every honest and legit music business service, there's about 10 others that ain't so honest or nice, though they main pose to be perfectly "nice & legal". wink

Thanks for chiming in and lets keep exposing the scammers!
Michael

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself. -- Johann Sebastian Bach

MichaelBorges.com
LicenseQuote.com