Alek,

I think what this is again is being separated by common languages. In your area it may work fine, but as you step out into the Interenational community it is easy to get misunderstood.

You may get some responses but most likely if you do some research,they are not the kind of people that you want representing your work. The problem with the Internet is people can make up whatever they want to.They can put fake pictures up there, and a lot of weird areas can happen. A lot of pedofiles and seriously deranged people come out of that.

What I am concerned with in a lot of posts like this is that you present a really easy target for sharks preying on people's inexperience in the industry.

If you read through a lot of posts on this and other sites, you see constantly "Has anyone ever heard of ....." What that means is someone has used a key word, or done a search that comes up with phrases or thing that people use.

Something like that can lead to scams and scammers.

That is why i don't think you are going to get the types of responses you are looking for. And why everyone here is trying to help you in one way or another.

If you were an established label or publisher,that might be one thing. But if you are trying to pitch songs, personally I just don't think this is the way to go about it.

but as always I wish you luck in whatever you do.

MAB

Last edited by Marc Barnette; 11/29/10 05:14 PM.