Thanks Jeff.

Part of the push was because everyone said I better go while I still could. We set our goals that I'd be able to be active 3-4 days a week best case scenario. But on a 5 week trip I took 1 full day off and had several days well over 12 hours walking around Paris meeting with people all over town and seeing some sites as well. But I approach interesting people everywhere we go and strike up conversations with any and everyone fishing for friendly folks who might become friends or contacts for the long haul and you never know where those folks might come from.

My health is brittle at best. I felt great while in Paris most of the time but have already had a couple bad days since getting back. So they may have been right, I went while I still could and I am glad I did. And I will try to keep doing the same going forward as long as I am able. I had a few friends that were really worried about me going but my family was oddly totally behind it. I do know that I had no future sitting in a chair here at home waiting to get better. It's like my quote below, don't sit and wait for success to find you, it doesn't know the way. The only solution is to go out and get it yourself.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney