Thanks so much Mags

I'm still working on which vocalist to use as the final final.
I wouldn't change the chorus at all, the music is the same as the verses so the similarity is gonna be there but the melody and phrasing is nicely separated from the verses.

I understand what you mean on the chorus.
I love the melody of the chorus, it's what i built the song around and what puts the lump in my throat when trying to sing it smile I'm not feeling a Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You" type of chorus for this one, or sensing that vibe. It's a much more subtle melodic chorus that follows a pattern and rhythm like say - "I'll Be There" but a tad more intricate, still simple though.
A little sweetness...

Non of the girls have been really really able to belt the chorus, It's written in my range mostly.. they all want capos' today lol and I tried not to mess with capos due to tuning issues.
I thought "D" would be high enough for them as well.

Also non of them are R&B singers, they have great voices and great ears and pitch, and Kacey is extraordinary. But she just turned 14 and she has never heard, classic R&B singers or songs.

I'm doing the best I can to find the bets singer for it, it's costing me time & money to do so. But what else is new? It was meant for a male singer. That will be version #1
I would love to say, well let "them" find the artist but we know we can't leave anything to them to imagine. smile

Most modern R&B hits don't use a big range, It's like they wnat anyone to be able to sing them, and it's sounds that way smile

I may even be too vast on this with this bridge and with what the SIX different melody sections of this song. Verse 1 , Pre-chorus , Chorus, Second verse new melody, Bridge, Tag - the whole "I believe" section
even the bridge has a whole second half where the whole things shifts gear..

These girls here are killing themselves trying get this one right. I bet anything there are star singers out there right now who couldn't nail it either.

It may not be simple enough! We'll see smile

Thanks man

Mike

Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com