Michael Nesmith the "musician" Monkee. Love his song "Joanne". He dabbled in TV comedy and decided to get out of show biz. He can afford it.

I like your version of the song. Patch has a natural country rock voice. Better than LR. Her accent sounds almost southern. The original was recorded when country rock was getting popular, guys like Chris Hillman, Clarence White, Bernie Leadon were around. The LA southern rock crowd. Sounds like you're using Midi samples, I may be wrong, but it sounds good.

I can't add any more well wishes or comments about your medical condition then what's already been said by others but I truly wish that you eventually get a correct diagnosis and real treatment that will at least improve your quality of life. I'm praying for full recovery most of all.

I've read your stories of being a longshoreman, hell of a position for a talented musician and producer to be in. I was an iron worker when I was 21. I was a beam walker. Had to pull up girders with a rope and walk them across the beam with another guy holding the other end. One slip up and we both fall. Like a high wire act. We were cocky and proud of what we could do. The only injury I got was a burn on my ankle. I was straddling a beam about 30 feet high and burning a hole in the iron with an acetylene torch. The hole dropped out right into my boot. It seemed like forever for me to untie the boot and shake it off. The damage was done. It was heavy work but I never suffered any after effects.

You may have explained this before, but did you belong to a union at the time? Do they help pay the medical bills?