Thanks for the listens to mine and the nice comments.

niteshift: Loved that opening sequence. Quite the pro demo here. Vocals were solid -- was that you?

Herbietunes: I kept waiting for you to break into "Girl Bomb..." or something like that. Cool guitar parts. The lyric mods worked well as did the entire "How many times ..." section.

Big Jim: Was this a "Queen" inspired version? Cool brass section part. Very inventive.

Mark Kaufman: Nice piano opening and the guitar fits right in, too. Really liked it when the entire band kicked in. I was expecting a 100 part choir (LOL!). Good harmonies. Nice to bring the last section back down a little.

Wendy D.: Woah, a really laid back version. Very introspective and with vulnerability in the vocals. Quite nice and the guitar sounded good, too.

Ricki B: A "singer/songwriter" version, like something you would hear in a coffeshop. Good singing and playing, as expected.

Calvin Stewart: Definitely a "calvinized" version. You like to bounce everything along. Well it does work here.

Joice Marie: Hey, a new guitar style for you!!! Very nice picking, it really sets up your voice very well. Keep experimenting with that. Very enjoyable. Good singing, too.

Colin Ward: Good guitar playing here and your voice sounds perfect for this one. Good job with the band kicking in. You need to consider writing more tunes in this style. Excellently done! Very nice tone and note selection on the lead part.

Bob Pickens: Always a pleasure to hear you sing. You've turned this one into a comfortable song that you want to listen to with the fire going and everyone hanging out in peaceful reflection. Good one!

Scott: Yours seems to be a lot like a few of the other versions ... Oh wait .....

Kevin

"Good science comes in peer reviewed journals. Conspiracy theories come in YouTube videos. "
Kevin @ bandcamp: Crows Say Vee-Eh (and Kevin @50/90 2019)