Hi Folks,

I hope all of you had and are having a great holiday season. We just had our 4th family get together in 5 days so it's been busy busy busy here. I am looking forward to settling back into my routine and pushing through the rest of this music for Round 2 of the music awards.

We are also starting to plan our travel for 2009 which is tricky as we haven't set a date or location for the awards. Hopefully when Round 2 is done, we can accurately gauge when we'll be ready for the awards. We still need a venue as our venue from the last 2 awards has been sold and closed. I've thought about the Santa Monica Pier perhaps under a tent. I wonder what that would cost? That would be a really fun location.

We'll be starting our Lyric category process soon as well. Last time we did it it was the only category that shrunk in terms of entries and participation. We'll give it one more shot to see if it's something we'll continue beyond 2009.

Football has been on everyone's mind and it's pushed the economy out of the news a bit which is a relief. It's hard to believe that Obama is still not in office.. it seems like ages since the election.

We just watched the movie Tropic Thunder... great premise.. a couple of classic moments.. but failed in the end to live up to the cast or potential. I'd give it 2 out of 4 stars.

Eveeryone have a safe New Year's Eve!

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney