Dear Bill...Thanks for posting...Hi Y'all!!!!...I'll be back..
as soon as I can...I'm just not super good at multi-tasking when it comes.....Helping out with extended family members..and. tis the Last Summer with #1 (only Son) home before College..ya know...Life. I'm as busy as ever..and writing as much as ever..and trying to keep up. Have several songs to get posted..That is..if I don't get shot first. ....Sorry Grahammy, (I promise I'll get The Reason posted.......I got sidetracked...you can shoot me...if you want to...(But you may have to stand in line...Wy may want to shoot me first grin It does feel good to be useful and needed grin grin grin though...

Dear Bill...I didn't do a music to lyrics check....yet....but scanned comments and see Lynn's picked up on some things....Words ok
sung? thanks very much for posting .....I totally agree with
assessment of volume../drum comment...etc....... Husband just stood up and said...is that the William Song??..then stopped what he was doing to listen...that doesn't happen too often...
I think he liked it.

Dear Joice Gal.. wells..I'm glad you liked this demo...Made me happy to see you drop by....!!.. thanks hon... smile smile

Howdi!!! Mike smile ...Yowsa.....Thank you on all that.... Bill and I had an acoustic guitar/vocal version of this done first by Jason Brian Adams..which I really like..(such passion in his voice)....and then..we felt it could be nicely stepped up with this fuller band arrangement which was done by Magic Shack Demos...Thanks for the thoughts on volume etc..... We agree with ya I'm so hoping Bill's wife likes this too.!!... Thanks for noticing I've not been about...I will be back as soon as
I can be.....

Ohhh Ritt...Thank you sooo much. Glad you liked this.....
I'm glad you mentioned about other types of singers...I think this could go different genres. Best to you and sweet Joyce.

Howdi Dear BB... I would love to hear what you're cooking up on that keyboard.... You'll have to get SKYPE...and then I can listen.... hmmmmm...write it down in 2 or 3 paragraphs eh??.....I'm not 'xactly sure how I write or play ..myself...but I would try to summarize it for ya.. Well first you listen to the melodies you hear in your mind..and then you keep pounding on the keys till it sounds like something someone might like to listen to......how's that? Thanks B...pleases me to know you liked this...I dare say Bill and I worked on this for quite some time and am glad you like it.......

Howdi Lynn Gal... Well thank you on the claps..and kleenex...
Glad you liked this...We need to get back to the Demo Studio...and make suggestions on sound levels etc so thoughts are appreciated...and thanks for pointing out the lyrics...copyright etc.... Hey..and on the pitch it.., thank you.... It should have a beautfiul home when Bill presents it to his wife...but I'm hoping we can find a 2nd home for it too... smile

Hi Steve!!!...What an incredibly beautiful Baby....When?..and What is the baby's name? Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful...... Hoping you are well over there...... Whoops..thank you on the song...too...!!!...(glad you liked)

Hi Dear Cal... smile thank you my friend...Glad you liked this..and I agree that's my favorite part too... smile
thanks Cal....hoping all is well with the grandbabies.....

Bill, I will email you...We should get back to Jason at Magic Shack shortly I think... smile

BIG HUGS and BIG THANKS to you all......
I owe and will remember and will follow through on big IOU's I owe ya all......with comments and critiques.

H,
kk

Many Genres Here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=8404
Kids Music Here:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=6469
Andy & Friends CD
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/kwwg