The Bose PAS would be fine setup but, it only has three inputs. It is really designed so each person would have their own PAS. It does sound great, particularly for acoustic work, and it sounds great for some country and rock. That's a pretty pricy solution.

The Carvin Stage Mate is a nice little unit but also only has three inputs.

The Crate TV100 system is a nice idea but it's not going to work for what you want. That type of system with larger, more powerful speakers would be the way to go, ala Truman Coyote's suggestion though I'm not a JBL EON fan.

What you need for simple load up, transport,, load in, tear down, load out and load down is going to be, for the most part, non-component system. That means a powered mixer into a pair of loudspeakers or a non-powered mixer into a pair of powered loudspeakers. The combo is a persoanl preference.

What I run for my solo gigs:
Carvin...Yeah, I know...
Old CX630 6 channel mixer into a pair of 822 loudspeakers. They are 12" two way and sound great. For the solo gigs I'm running now I carry, other than the guitars, those three pieces, a carry bag with a pair of speaker stands, one mic stand, one guitar stand and a music stand. In addition I carry a case that holds my speaker, mic and guitar cables, power supply, extension cords extras, a bag that holds two mics and my raccoon tail. I also carry a small, round table with three removable legs for placing my tip jar, CDs business cards and three fold brochures and I go through the trouble of carrying a stool.
It takes me about fifteen minutes to load the vehicle and well under thirty minutes to load in and set up. (In the places I'm playing now). Teardown and load out is also well under thirty minutes and again, about fifteen minutes to unload and stow. Those times are predicated on not schmoozing. Of course, that adds to the times.

The first gig today I arrived at the site at a quarter to the hour and was "on" by five after the hour.

So, for the simple gigs I carry:
The three pieces of PA, two cases with all cables and stands, a mixer stand and the guitars, table, stool and bus. cards, brochures & etc.
Slick and easy.

Other gigs take more.

------------------
Miltenberger Homes

"That ol' dog's so mean, he ain't done nothin' but eat nails and [naughty word removed] nickels ever since he was born"

Get My Gear Here!

"That ol' dog's so mean, he ain't done nothin' but eat nails and [naughty word removed] nickels ever since he was born"