John attempted to "take us back" to Everett's original inquiry. Music Libraries. They do exist and there are so many different types with requirements that are significantly different from the once normal music industry. Do your research carefully, Everett... it can prevent a great deal of lost time, effort and expense. Will it lead to much money? Only if your work is "on par" with our esteemed composer, Mr. Schick. Even then, the odds are long and the deck is usually stacked.

I know your music is intended for an entirely different market... but the rules they impose will still apply.

After about a year of jumping through hoops with no success, I folded my tent and stole silently into the desert of my tiny studio to "lick my wounds" and decide if another direction might change my luck. My final decision was to continue writing and recording to please an audience of one... me!

Martin, I'm sad to hear that all that effort you and Mike went through... generated so little income thus far. Who knows, maybe someone with the resources and connections needed today will hear it and want to produce a movie. Hope springs eternal.

FD... I feel your pain. All of us need friends... and there are so few during one's lifetime... (real, honest-to-goodness friends)... I am living proof that other than stating my position without animosity, I finally realized that I will never be able to convince anyone of my side of any argument... so why try? Just run your opinion up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes. If not, write or record another song... invent a cure for Alzheimers or come up with a perpetual motion machine. Time is fleeting, so please, do your best to develop lasting friendships and acquaintances. It will take you far, and help you climb into a happier place. Turning the other cheek is never easy.

All the best to all of you, ----Reverend Rice,,, LOL!