Originally Posted by smajor
Thanks Fdemetrio... I appreciate your response.

I too am pretty skeptical. So I can understand. But it's a pretty big downer to have one's accomplishment met with such negativity. I was trying to share a site that I am excited about.

I accept that it might not be for everyone, but how can you decide if you don't even know about its existence?

I can categorically state that I haven't spent one thin dime for anything on Drooble. In fact I've made a few cents.

I'm not quite sure what the current membership of Drooble is... the last figure I saw was around 60,000... but there've been a lot of new people coming in. So 10,000 listens is isn't at all inconceivable.

The main thing for me is that I'm finding new people to work with.

Later,
Stan

Id say if u can get 10k listeners, it IS for everyone, at least should be. I didnt see you as coming back to stick it to people, you probably were excited by the response.

Remember that's a different kind of site. That's more like soundclick or soundcloud, and maybe the interest is up because its newer.

We get alot of people popping out of nowhere to praise some site, artist, business, pharmacy (hehe), so maybe that was the reason for the guarded responses.

But I may give it a try myself, any tips as to how u did it?

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 03/25/19 04:02 PM.