Hi again, you Two Talents:

Co-writing is an "art-unto-itself" in my humble opinion. Barry, I hope my comments were un-harmful to you in any way. Being snide or snarky is not my intention. For the record, our mutual friend, Travis... once rejected a co-write I attempted to do with him and a lady who seldom shows up here at JPF anymore. I sent a rough draft and I suspect he thought I was sending a final... but I quickly forgave him because I found out he is Welsh... and Welshmen can do no wrong! (Being somewhat Welsh myself!)

My best friend, the retired actor, Mike Hackworth (The Town that Dreaded Sundown and about three other films) invited me to write lyrics for him as I approached retirement. Thank God we are still best friends because we encountered nearly every problem in the book as he did his best to drag me, kicking and screaming, into the real world of music. We still co-write from time to time... but it is one of the most difficult things on earth for me. I am somewhat OCD I suppose and waiting for responses or arguments over phrasing, words in wrong places, melody twists and turns... (you know what I mean)... are difficult for me. That is why 90% of my songs are written and recorded by me.

Just wanted you to know I understand the logistics of co-writing and admire both of you... and... if that is not enough, I really like this song. ----Dave