I dunno...I don't much promote anything of mine on-line, but I do have an "Artist"(?) page on Soundclick, and I think it's the only "music" Site that I have. I didn't even know you could do that link-thingie with Facebook.

I find it convenient to put a link to it on my Facebook page if the mood ever strikes. Honestly, though, the other--ahem--Artists who pay to be on my page don't really bother me.

Almost every Site has so much unasked for clutter that I don't even notice them anymore, and anyone who clicks on any link I put on Facebook knows what I look like, and knowing who my "friends" are, and what their tastes are, I doubt if any of them pay attention to the ads either.

On the other hand, I remember a few years ago when a new member here got ripped up one side and down the other because some Folks thought that she was claiming to be them and didn't understand that she had no control over the ads(although it wasn't from a Soundclick page).

Just gotta go with what's comfortable, I guess.

Oh, and I just realized that I didn't answer your question Ben, but then again, I'm not sure that I know. I believe that if you go to your "Administration" page, that there's a "delete" account button, but could be wrong.

so, anyone? Bueller....Bueller...How DO you leave Soundclick?

Happy bath-night Ben!

Midnite

Satchel was right. Something is gaining on me.

The Shoebox & Dinner at Eight trailers available at:

http://www.twometer.com/Two_Meter_Studios/HOME.html