Hi again friends... another month has passed and Christmas is creeping closer lol.

This month I started by making contact with and sending the song and bio etc to over 1200 internet radio stations.
Also sent a press release to about 80 press release sites.

That's all out of my hands now.

When going to radio sites, for contact details, I was surprised at how many are asking for songs for airplay, saying that
'They Needed NEW material, and it's their lifeblood'.

So I would fill out the submit form etc and then they would ask for a $10 or $20 song submission fee.

I wouldn't mind if they were top stations, but many only had 10 or 15 listeners at their peek times....

Obviously I passed on those.

I have had some good feedback from many stations and a few top ones are going to play the track over the Christmas season... so could be ok.

I then decided that I would make use of twitter in the lead up to Christmas to see if I could run up some interest and get the ball rolling.

I realized that with a limit on what you could say in a tweet, 140 characters, that I would have to say something interesting and then have a link to a website or similar to get the message across. Even the link chews up the characters.

Then I thought if a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a thousand pictures and Its dead easy to embed a youtube video into a tweet.

So I made 3 videos that I could tweet. This would give more room in the tweet for a headline or similar.

Here is the first video :

It's Titled
"70 Year Old Songwriter's Wish to Santa & Santa's reply"

Don't know if its circulated yet or been used... but will see closer to Christmas.

I hope that some will enjoy watching my efforts progress, even though it may not prove a big success.

Still always next year lol, and the work will have been done...

thanks to all who are following my efforts...

God Bless Roy and Helen

'You Have To Kiss A Lot Of Frogs To Find A Prince'

Our Record Label