Hi Alek,

I actually heard this on the radio today on my short drive to the local University here lol
I noted the arrangement and thought, hmmm this is a bit different:)
This has a very catchy melody and set behind a pop background, so it's no wonder about the chart success of this...

What I find interesting is that I heard a song an another forum that tried to do a mix of "Country Dance Pop" and I thought to myself wow, this is really confusing because to my ears they couldn't really define what they wanted to be, they never got the level of both themes mixed in right and it didn't sound appealing to my ears at all lol

This made me think about today's music has such a mix of different genres ect, and how 'Country Music' is expanding with the onslaught of hip-hop being interwoven it's fabric, makes it a very interesting time in music!

As someone who writes Pop-R&B-and Country it gives me more opportunities to expand my catalog of Songs and a way to stretch creatively in many directions!

At first I tried to resist the changes but I am finding out it's better to adapt than be left behind!
Thanks for the post!-Dana