Coupla quick thoughts, just to clarify.

From what I've learned from the Pros, you want 1, count 'em 1, protagonist in the logline...And in the film also, actually. That's why I dropped the guy.

It might also be helpful to know why her "past" prevents her from accomplishing her goal in the present? "Troubled past" doesn't really tell us much about what happened, or why it's a problem now...Is it personal demons, or a physical act(like having robbed a bank) that is now a problem?

Is it a former boyfriend who's coming back to do harm to her new fling?...But if THAT's the case, then her budding romance is her main goal, but it sounds like making it in music is her main goal, so I just don't see how her past would still affect her.

What is it, exactly, that makes me want to root for this girl as opposed the the thousands of others out there trying to make it. What makes her special?

Just wondering...

Oh, and you might be able to skate by with 2 sentences, but I would advise against it. For a logline, one sentence is always better....But you already know that:-)

Midnite

Satchel was right. Something is gaining on me.

The Shoebox & Dinner at Eight trailers available at:

http://www.twometer.com/Two_Meter_Studios/HOME.html