JPF Home Page
Posted By: roadrash Greetings From SLC! - 01/20/05 05:22 PM
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is John Foxworthy and I'm the Chapter Coordinator for the Salt Lake City/Ogden JPF Chapter.

A few things about me:

I'm Chief Editor and Co-Founder of Garage Radio (http://www.garageradio.com), a site dedicated to bringing exposure to indie artists from all disciplines. I'm also an artist advocate. In the last 2 years I have exposed and/or shut down several large-scale music scams with investigative articles I've written. This also prompted me to start LAAWW (League of Advocates for Artists World Wide). Currently, I'm moving into artist development.

I'm really excited about the potential of the SLC Chapter. My goal for this region is to create a presence for the local music scene, which it doesn't currently have. Anyone interested in joining up is free to contact me by email: roadrash@garageradio.com.

Thanx!

John Foxworthy
SLC/Ogden Chapter Coordinator

[This message has been edited by roadrash (edited 01-21-2005).]
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney Re: Greetings From SLC! - 02/13/05 01:56 PM
John,

Where are you? It's been over 3 weeks since you posted?

Brian
Posted By: roadrash Re: Greetings From SLC! - 02/13/05 05:28 PM
I'd like to apologize for not being more frequent on the board, but my company just got a new contract that has kept me out of state for most of the past 3 weeks and I don't have a laptop.

There's really nothing new to report in SLC ... except that I've been in sparse contact with some of the local bands, pubs and production companies.

I'll put up more when I have it [Linked Image]
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards