JPF Home Page
ATTN ALL:
Musicians, Songwriters, Performers, Bands, and Anyone interested in the state of the current Music Business…

Jai Josefs is the author of Writing Music for Hit Songs, the definitive text on modern music writing, endorsed by hit writers including Diane Warren (with songs on nearly 200 million in album sales to her credit) and The Berklee School of Music in Boston. He is also a nationally renowned songwriting coach, several of whose students have been signed to major label deals. In addition, he is a successful songwriter/producer in his own right whose credits include more than 30 songs recorded with such companies as MCA, RCA, Motown, and Disney. His songs have been used in TV shows on every major network (CSI, Brothers and Sisters, What About Brian, Monk, Cold Case etc.) as well as over a dozen major motion pictures with stars like Nick Nolte, Harrison Ford, Jessica Lange, and Billy Bob Thornton.

He will be in Taos to give a one day music workshop Saturday March 8th, 2008. He’ll be talking about the dramatic changes happening in today’s Music Biz and how YOU can stay on top of them. He’ll be teaching you simple techniques you can start using right away to help your music be the best it can be and get noticed. He’ll also spend the last couple of hours hearing you play your music, LIVE, and will offer instant pointers and feedback; and if something knocks his socks off, he’ll take your CD away with him. This is a RARE opportunity for any musician in New Mexico to meet, spend time with and learn from (and perform for) someone who’s on the inside on a daily basis. It’s an all day workshop, lunch included. Special discount rates on hotel rooms (bring a friend, split the costs!) available for those coming in from out of town.

Reservations: (secure your seat) before Dec. 31st…$50.
Before Jan. 31st…$60.
Before Feb. 28th…$70.
Day of the workshop…$75.
Seating is limited, so reserve now for the best price and the best seats. (Deposits are non-refundable)

For more information: www.jaijomusic.com
OR hit me directly at: tedsingingfox@hotmail.com
(…and you MUST mention “Jai Josefs” in the subject of your email or it will get deleted as spam).
This Guy knows his stuff .

I bought Jai Josefs Book six years ago and it's been money well spent.

Matt Stoneham

P.s thanks for bringing the event to J.P.F. subscribers attention
Glad to.

Thanks, Matt.

So with Stoneham as your last name, you live in ... Massachusetts? grin (I know, I know...I'm a funy guy. sleep)

Ted
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards