JPF Home Page
Posted By: travel roadtrip pics 2003??? - 08/20/03 10:58 AM
Brian et al,
Where are the current roadtrip pics from this month for example?? I've looked just about everywhere on the site and can't seem to find them.
Thanks!!!
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney Re: roadtrip pics 2003??? - 08/21/03 06:23 AM
Hi there,

Well.. I have some REALLY bad news about the pics. My laptop harddrive 100% crashed last night taking the Des Moines, Omaha and travel pics I took with it (along with ALL my files, databases etc.. ). I've been up all night and all day trying to deal with these issues but it looks really grim for rescuing the lost pictures. I am hoping that the people who were there will share their pics with me so I can post them on the site.

Brian
Posted By: Jeff Van Devender Re: roadtrip pics 2003??? - 08/26/03 02:33 AM
Hey Brian,

Any word on Colorado pics?

Jeff

------------------
"Don't forget to dance." The Kinks
javamusik.com
Posted By: Jeff Van Devender Re: roadtrip pics 2003??? - 08/26/03 02:42 AM
Ohhhhhhhh - just read your 'Bad News About the Des Moines and Omaha Pictures' posting. Have you located anybody to complain to it about, or just basically badger? It might make you feel better - seemed to work for a spider dude last week.

Meanwhile, I'll give up on searching around for Denver pics. We have our memories. [Linked Image] Sorry about the crash, man. That's a big bummer.

Cheers!

Jeff

------------------
"Don't forget to dance." The Kinks
javamusik.com
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney Re: roadtrip pics 2003??? - 08/30/03 02:18 AM
The Denver pics are fine.. it will just be a while til we can upload them since I lost all my software as well and can't get it back until I return to Indianapolis. We have the Denver show pics.. we lost the Omaha, Des Moines and the travel pics from Chicago until we got to Denver which was a lot of cool stuff and a lot of friendly folks we met along the way. Fortunately I do back stuff up a lot.. but with the viruses that were going around I was afraid to infect my back up drives so I lost a week of stuff.. (and a lot of other stuff in progress like my book and all the roadtrip emails).

Brian
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards