JPF Home Page
Posted By: Andy K Next Professional growth meeting May 15 - 05/05/06 05:25 PM
Our next Professional Growth interrum meeting is scheduled for Monday, May 15, from 7 pm to about 9:30 pm. This meeting is open to all Tampa Chapter JPF members.

At this meeting, we will continue discussing what we were discussing at the last meeting, namely, alternate markets, particularly overseas. If we have time, we may also discuss what we have been doing to improve our songwriting. So come prepared with some serious forethought on this. First-timers to this meeting should also be prepared to discuss what your goals are.

Cindy And Frank LaRosa have offered to host this meeting. Next Friday I will email directions to those who respond that they are interested.

Please come self contained with whatever you may need, such as pencil, paper, drinks, or any snacks. Since people are kind enough to volunteer to host these meetings, we should minimize our impact on their places.

Please respond either by email to me or on the JPF board, with the board being preferred. We hope to see you there!

Andy

------------------
Stone Marmot
retro pop-rock original music
www.stonemarmot.com
www.soundclick.com/stonemarmot.htm
www.myspace.com/stonemarmot
I'll be there Andy. Thanks Frank and Cindy.
Dan
Having attended the last such meeting, I strongly urge all members to take advantage of this valuable exchange of information. I have a feeling that these meetings will affect the whole course of the chapter. Since this next meeting falls during my work stint in Sarasota, I'll be passing by Largo just about the time the meeting lets out. [Linked Image] However I am adjusting my future work schedule to allow for more focus on my music career. [Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next interim meeting. And for those confirmed to attend the Song Swap/Circle this Mon, I can't wait to see you all.

------------------
Steve Dockendorf
"Quality music for quality people"
dockendorf2000@yahoo.com
www.soundclick.com/stevedockendorf
Posted By: Andy K Re: Next Professional growth meeting May 15 - 05/12/06 03:14 PM
I'm bumping this up. The next meeting is next Monday. There have been few responses. Anyone still interested?

------------------
Stone Marmot
retro pop-rock original music
www.stonemarmot.com
I think I can make this one. Please send directions.
Jak Kelly
swampwood1@juno.com

[This message has been edited by jakkelly (edited 05-12-2006).]
Posted By: Andy K Re: Next Professional growth meeting May 15 - 05/17/06 06:45 AM
This meeting was cancelled due to lack of interest. We'll try again towards the end of June.

------------------
Stone Marmot
nouveau retro pop-rock music
www.stonemarmot.com
Andy,
Have not been checking the boards regularly, and missed this. Had a band practice that night anyway, but please schedule another PG meeting. The first one was awesome, and I came away from there with a lot of new information and ideas.
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards