JPF Home Page
Posted By: Doug Heard need gig in Orlando 2/16 and or 2/17 - 01/15/07 10:58 PM
Gotta be in Orlando for legal stuff on the 17th.

Looking for a gig in or around Orlando for the night of 2/16 or 2/17. Acoustic Blues/Folk/Tin Pan Alley/Country. Small bar or restaurant gig. We can work for a lot less than would be normal to travel that far so pay scale is not real important.
Posted By: Doug Spears Re: need gig in Orlando 2/16 and or 2/17 - 01/18/07 07:22 PM
Doug,

You're best bets for that in the downtown area are The Globe and The Wall Street Cantina - both owned by the same management. The Globe has nightly outdoor music from 5:30 'til? and the Cantina has occaisonal outdoor stuff. They also own and operate One Eyed Jacks which has a stage area for indoor performances. Don't know who handles the booking or how far out they are booked. Give them a try. I don't play that kind of gig so I haven't dealt with them, but it seems like a decent set up. You'll need your own sound - they don't provide it.
Posted By: Doug Heard Re: need gig in Orlando 2/16 and or 2/17 - 01/19/07 02:20 PM
Thanks, Doug I'll check with them.
Posted By: Doug Heard Re: need gig in Orlando 2/16 and or 2/17 - 01/20/07 02:06 PM
Checked them out and they are booked through March and into April.

Anyone know any others.

© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards