JPF Home Page
How do all,
It ain't my thing...But, here's a heads-up for any of y'all that might be interested smile

Copied from Seahawks.Net

The Seahawks Blue Thunder Drumline
will hold open auditions on April 5 and 6, 2008.

If you love football (and we know you do), drumming, and entertaining thousands of fans - we want you to audition. Come show us your mad skills and how you shake it!

Blue Thunder performs at Seahawks football games and promotes the team at fantastic community, corporate and private events throughout the region all year long.
Don't miss the fun in 2008!

All members must be at least 21. Registration required. For more information and to register, visit: http://www.seahawks.com/12Zone/BlueThunder.aspx?id=46490

Go Hawks!
Sooooo,
Did anybody try-out? If so, how was the experience?
Did anybody make the team?
Curiously yours,
BillA
[Linked Image]
Hi Bill,
I know some kids who aren't 21 yet - they might like to audition in a year or two! We'll have to remember this and keep it posted every year.

We know a student who just made the UW marching band for this year. That was cool.

Linda
Hideeho Linda,
Originally Posted by Linda Adams
...I know some kids who aren't 21 yet - they might like to audition in a year or two!...

Hopefully, maybe, if'n we're lucky (fingers crossed) we'll have a good team, again, by then. wink
BillA
I am interested in trying out for the 2009 Season. Please forward me contact information.

Thanks,

Chris
chris@chrishome.net
G'mornin' Chris,
I imagine that they'll have try-outs about the same time next year. You could follow the link above and cruise around the Seahawk.com site. Or, maybe, write a letter to the following address?

Blue Thunder
Seattle Seahawks
800 Occidental Ave S., Suite 500
Seattle, WA 98134

Since I aren't affiliated with the Seahawks or Blue Thunder, that's about all I can offer.
Break a leg,
BillA
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards