JPF Home Page
Posted By: Tftke Reggae Soul Singer Songwriter Available - 10/01/06 06:50 PM
Some of my music can be heard at www.myspace.com/daggakarab My phone # is 425-423-0333 Seeking rhythm section/ bassist and drummer. Also available to play as opener or headline, etc.
Thank you
Hi TFTKa or "daggakarab"... haven't checked your MySpace yet so I don't know if you have another name grin but glad to meet you!! I'll check it soon and add you to my small little Friends list.

[EDIT: WHOOPS! BIG whoops... blush blush blush Been to your MySpace now... I'm SO terribly sorry... At first I didn't realize your name IS Tftka (Taft-ka)... thank you for posting the pronunciation. And "Daggakarab" is your band name, that's cool too. I feel very sheepish now (BAA!!) and must ask your apologies for my blunder. Please forgive me for assuming it was just an internet screen name. There's so many of those out there. I would love to hear more about your very cool name and what it means sometime.]

Where do you play out? Post it and I will do my best to come and say hello! Not kidding!

Also I'm looking to put together a song circle/songwriters' night or something like that on a regular basis. Any thoughts on that? Let me know!

BTW It's OK to post more than once!! Talk all you want... there's room!

Linda
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards