JPF Home Page
Posted By: Fdemetrio . - 04/24/24 02:38 AM
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 02:46 AM
Wrong link
Posted By: Rob B. Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 03:53 AM
Interesting. I assume you structured your song like this: verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge. Correct me if I’m wrong. Musically, verse 1 and 2 have totally different melodies. Why? That’s not the way most songs are written. What are the words in the last line of verse 2. They aren’t what you posted here and I have no idea what the guy is singing. And, the choruses are also musically different. You can make a song stickier by using repetition. Most hits have a chorus melody that sticks and is repeated. The first chorus sounds good. Why not repeat that throughout the song? Why do you change the chorus melody? What is the guy singing in the last line of the song? “Cause overybody else…”??? I don’t understand it. Sorry. Do you really think this is good?
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Rob B.
Interesting. I assume you structured your song like this: verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge. Correct me if I’m wrong. Musically, verse 1 and 2 have totally different melodies. Why? That’s not the way most songs are written. What are the words in the last line of verse 2. They aren’t what you posted here and I have no idea what the guy is singing. And, the choruses are also musically different. You can make a song stickier by using repetition. Most hits have a chorus melody that sticks and is repeated. The first chorus sounds good. Why not repeat that throughout the song? Why do you change the chorus melody? What is the guy singing in the last line of the song? “Cause overybody else…”??? I don’t understand it. Sorry. Do you really think this is good?

The software does what it wants I have no way for it to keep structure u idiot.

I've explained that hundred times here.

Don't lecture me about structure you are dense

Your not a musician, your not a writer, you write Halfway decent melodies .your collabs are atrocious

And your gonna pretend and try to gaslight me?

Read the posts you moron I qualify everything I post..
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 04:28 AM
And yes I think some of it is really good. 100 times better than your stuff even in bits
Posted By: Rob B. Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 04:47 AM
Wow. What a reaction. I thought you posted your song here because you wanted feedback. I didn’t say the song was bad. I didn’t say the song was good either. I don’t understand what the singer is singing. Don’t blame me for that. I said it was interesting. You insult me for that? You call me an idiot??? Why? I pointed things out that I would change. The music does not fit the structure of the lyrics. Apparently, you are aware of that because you say it’s a software issue. You didn’t post anything about software issues here in this thread. You should have because I honestly don’t have the time to read everything you post here on this website. If you don’t want feedback why do you post this stuff in the first place? Do you really think this song is good? Honestly? Lyrics that nobody understands? Music that doesn't fit the lyric structure? Is this a hit song in your opinion? Come on.
Posted By: Rob B. Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 04:54 AM
Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
your collabs are atrocious

Btw, I've collaborated with billboard top 10 artists/songwriters/producers.
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 05:08 AM
No in posting this to demo what I'm experimenting with on udio.

Billboard lmao

Go away
Posted By: Bill Draper Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 06:06 AM
That song has some attitude...lol.. sound like early WHO to you?

This line Killer:

I'm gigantic
and you're a dot, DICK

LOL that, added by Udio? heehee

Bill
Posted By: Rob B. Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 02:04 PM
You didn’t mention here that this demo was created with Udio. How should I know that? I thought it was one of your own songs. Most people here post demos that they wrote, composed, recorded, sang, produced, mixed, etc. They post their songs here because the want feedback. They want to learn what they did right and what can be improved. It’s about helping others become better songwriters. I pointed out what I thought was unusual in your demo … things I thought could be improved. You called me an idiot for doing that. Ok, now I know that you can’t improve what you didn’t write. You can’t use the good parts of your songs either because they didn’t originate from you. Like Bill wrote … your song has a killer line, but it could be that you didn’t write that line. Maybe you did. Who knows.
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 02:17 PM
Right. I've posted twenty of them, and you were in those trying to harass those too. And yourself .mentioned ai generator remember the typo?

My lyrics. if it had capacity to use my music I'd try that too .

I'm the only one posting anything at all it's been quite clear what I was using

And of course I could improve on this. I'm a musician. Your not
Posted By: Fdemetrio Re: You've Been Replaced - 04/24/24 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Draper
That song has some attitude...lol.. sound like early WHO to you?

This line Killer:

I'm gigantic
and you're a dot, DICK

LOL that, added by Udio? heehee

Bill

Thanks I'ma huge who fan.

I wrote dick but was it meant to be part of that rhyme was meant to be passing. They put in there I'm not crazy about jt.

It's not really meant to be funny just personification
And a taunt
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards