JPF Home Page
Posted By: rogerjohn 6 guns - 02/08/13 02:29 AM
This is a song about the gun controversy. Feel free to comment . You can find it at the site below

www.soundclick.com/rogerjohn
Posted By: E Swartz Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 02:39 AM
Roger,

I really like this song, a very cool rock mix. The excessive reverb and beat delay (which is cool) with the vocals is effective with with the music style, but I think the vocals could be tweaked "slightly" to be understood better, especially with a song that is making a controversial statement--you want to make sure they are getting the message and not just the cool music. I enjoyed the song, like the arrangement overall and the melody fit the song's attitude.

steady-eddie.
Posted By: rogerjohn Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 03:04 AM
Your right Eddie. Its my tin can recording studio mastering thing I have to work on . Thanks for the comment.
Posted By: Tom W. Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 03:48 AM
Cool Vibe to this one! It's an interesting arrangement. The only crit I would have and it's just my opinion... The melody seems a bit repetitive for a song over 4 minutes long. Cool tune tune none the less!

Tom W.
Posted By: Michael LeBlanc Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 05:15 AM
I'm likin' this Roger!Cool sound ya got!Mike
Posted By: Tom Breshers Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 02:47 PM
I'm liking it...would like to hear the vocals a little more out front.

tom
Posted By: Richard Scott Re: 6 guns - 02/08/13 09:01 PM
Roger, very interesting melody/vibe. I agree though that the vocals should be more out front and understandable? Enjoyed it! :))) scotty
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards