JPF Home Page
Posted By: Greatdatenow Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/12/07 09:30 PM
Hi all,

My name is Maureen Nelson. I’m a successful personalized matchmaker in Garden City, Long Island, New York. I am in search of a special woman for a special client.

My client is a very successful, handsome 66 year man. He has been widowed and is raising 2 children. His goal is to be married and move to Australia. He would love to find an Australian woman in the states on a visa or someone living in Australia or Tasmania; specifically the cities of Hobart, Sidney, or Melbourne.
My client has offered to cover all of the woman’s visa expenses and transportation to New York to meet.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated such as personal referrals, churches, social clubs, meeting places, networking groups and such.

Thanks so much.
Maureen T. Nelson
Director
Great Date Now, Inc.
585 Stewart Avenue, Suite 520
Garden City, NY. 11530
Posted By: Herbie Gaines Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/12/07 10:14 PM
We need to know more about him Maureen. Religion, health history, how much money he has, and how good he is in bed. Link us to a picture also, please, I have a cousin in Melbourne.

Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch...
Posted By: Linda Sings Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/13/07 12:20 AM
This has to be the most unusual post I have ever read on this board.

Linda
Posted By: Herbie Gaines Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/13/07 12:47 AM
I hope everyone understands my post was SARCASTIC. Sometimes people's sense of humor don't get it.

Herbie
Posted By: Rick Heenan Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/14/07 12:55 AM
Um!! So, Maureen, do you like musicians?? er whut??
Posted By: Noel Downs Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/14/07 08:59 AM
Hi Maureen,

For a small fee I can find you bill board space in all three cities, and tee up some radio advertising contacts as well.

Cheers

Noel
Posted By: niteshift (D) Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/14/07 02:07 PM
Hi there Maureen, pleased to meet you.

It just so happenes you are in luck ! A very dear friend of mine has been widowed for a number of years now, and your man
seems a perfect match.

Dame Edna Everidge ( yes, she's a proper Dame ) global megasuperstar, and ex-Melbourne housewife, would be the perfect fit for your client ( and she regularly travels to NY, so that would work out great ! )

If you would care to contact me at -

Ivan Ascrewtoo
Bottom of the Harbour Productions
Sydney NSW 2000
P.O.Box 666 666
Australia

and we can work out the details. My fee is in the six figures, but then again we are talking about an international superstar.

Alternatively , my friend Noel will, as he said, take care of a massive advertising campaign, should your client not be a perfect match with ours.

Noel, I think that billboard in the Nullabor which we are currently using to promote "Anna Nicole Smith - A Blond Tragedy " ( the film ) is still free isn't it ? If not, we are prepared to rip it down and use the space for a much better cause.

regards, niteshift

Posted By: Herbie Gaines Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/14/07 11:37 PM
HEY Ivan Ascrewtoo

Dame Edna, isn't that your wife??? That's a scary PO Box that you chose, by the way. I don't think anyone would want to send anything there!!! I think Damien owns that one!!!
Posted By: Linda Sings Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/15/07 12:01 AM
Dear Herbie,
I caught your sarcasm. smile My post was referring to the ORIGINAL announcement, not your generous offer to sacrifice your cousin to the unknown.
(Love the replies here! thanks for the grins)
Linda
Posted By: niteshift (D) Re: Matchmaking Assistance Needed - 02/15/07 05:15 AM
Hey Herbie,

No my friend, she WAS my wife, but was too much of a woman for me. Alas, I had to set her free upon the male population at large. Although the marriage nuptuals were quite a surprise !

cheers, Ivan
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards