JPF Home Page
Posted By: niteshift A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 11/23/20 09:50 PM
My daughter has just graduated from film and TV college. She was already getting paid work, and i was wondering if there is any such thing as a "qualified" actor. Turns out she has received more interest and auditions since completing it. Is it most probably due to the contacts made in a very small industry ?

Well done Charlie Brown!

[Linked Image]

Profile here : https://www.starnow.com/CharlieBrownWood

cheers, niteshift

Posted By: MidniteBob Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 11/24/20 08:36 PM
Heya Niteshift,

Thanx for the heads-up!

All I can do is quote a soccer coach I used to have, who was from Scotland, when I had used a "move" I'd been working on during a game. He shouted: Well dun! Very well dun!!!!

Proost!

Midnite
Posted By: niteshift Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 11/28/20 12:11 AM
Onya Midenite, thanks !

Charlotte has picked up yet another small film role, and is shooting tomorrow. I wanna be there.... just for the film catering trucks of course. smile

cheers, niteshift
Posted By: MidniteBob Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 12/02/20 07:16 PM
Hola Niteshift!

I know you'd be there, if it weren't for your "day" job....Stay safe, my friend!

Proost,

Midnite
Posted By: niteshift Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 04/01/21 11:03 PM
New showreel, updated.

Charlie has since done more parts, a short last week, and a feature film shooting this week.

She sent me a "pro tip". Quote : Don't run over the lighting equipment with your van, put up with sand being thrown in your face, and don't sprain your ankle on the last day of shooting whilst being chased by a serial killer in a desert field. Footage to follow.

https://youtu.be/6072A-gYBr4

cheers,niteshift
So cool Geoff! Congrats Charlotte! An acting job well done!

Best, John smile
Posted By: niteshift Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 04/11/21 02:58 AM
Thanks John, I will pass on your kind words. smile

cheers,niteshift
Posted By: John Voorpostel Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 04/13/21 04:39 PM
That is cool Niteshift. You must be one heckuva proud papa.

My own daughter is a teacher but also does musical theatre and it is a joy to see her perform

The only thing better is gigging with her which we do on occasion.
Posted By: niteshift Re: A new Graduate - Charlotte Wood - 04/19/21 10:35 PM
Hey John,

Yeah, it's nice playing music with your kids. Charlotte was a musician/vocalist before going into acting. ( there are a couple of tunes on her profile page ) Maybe we will get the chance to gig together again one day.

cheers, niteshift
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards