E-mail me directly at JPFLinda@aol.com
Hi Everyone,
Don't forget this Monday is the JPFolks Orange County meeting.

This meeting will focus on networking and a song circle. Member Rick Paul suggested a format in which members share in a networking type format. We'll follow it up with a song circle.

The format is as follows,

7:00-7:15 Informal network
7:15-7:30 Announcements/News/Survey results
7:30-8:30 Formal Network sharing
8:30 to 9ish Song Circle

For the Formal Network sharing, we'll ask everyone who is willing to share:

1. Name and What you do (for instance Singer/Songwriter/Home Studio Engineer)
2. What you need or are looking for (Rick Paul suggested allowing people to share specifically things they are looking for and explain it. For instance, "I am looking for collaborators who are strong in lyrics and are used to working with others. My style is to write in such and such a way, so I tend to collaobarate best with such and such a person", Or "I'm trying to learn so and so home software for the PC".)
3. Share a success you have had and/or any tips on how others could learn from it.

The amount of time you have will depend on the number of people, but I'm guessing about a five minute time slot, and of course, you can just listen if you want.

Love and Laughter studios is in Anaheim. And we always appreciate a snack or drink if you can bring it. The directions are 1007 E. North Street, Anaheim, CA 92804. The cross streets are E. La Palma Blvd. and East Street. North street is just South of La Palma off of East Street. Here is the mapquest link to the studio:
La Palma is about a mile South of the 91 Freeway at East Street.

MapQuest: Maps: map
The studio number in case you get lost is 714-776-5443.

Linda Kraemer
O.C. Chapter Coordinator
JPFLinda@aol.com