Musician
Welcome to Singer + Songwriter, Chadwick Johnson's official artist page! Chadwick's new album, Unbreakable is set for release September 16th in all online stores including Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon. Learn more at ChadwickJohnson.com
http://www.chadwickjohnson.com/

Singer + Songwriter, Chadwick Johnson returns to The Space to celebrate the release of his new album, Unbreakable! This show will be packed with special guests and fun surprises.
VIP Tickets include a signed copy of Chadwick's new album, Unbreakable.
We are honored to partner with the United Way of Southern Nevada for this show as they celebrate 65 years of ensuring every person in our community has the opportunity to succeed.
Chadwick is a singer/songwriter who approaches the craft as a storyteller and revels in the complexities of the human experience. Chadwick's sound echoes the soulful stylings of Chris Stapleton and soaring vocals of Ben Platt.
Chadwick's forthcoming album “Unbreakable" demonstrates his songwriting prowess, showcasing twelve captivating new songs. The title track is a fierce answer to the struggles that may shake us, but will never break us. Chadwick also brings new life to the 1986 Crowded House cover "Don't Dream It's Over." The provocative track list resonates with personal themes of love, determination and resilience. "I really focused on the storytelling for this album,” he says. "Instead of writing songs about my struggles and feeling like I was broken, I realized that music is my secret power! It’s about my ability to work through and overcome the struggle. It’s about resilience!" Recorded in Nashville, the self produced album is set for release on September 16, 2022.

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com