I am simply completely hooked on this amazingly well written and acted series ....its on the AMC lineup late at night-so you have to have cable tv.....this Sunday will start the new season at 10/9 Central...AMC is of course a movie channel but in my opinion this show is better than most of the movies run......its really top flight original programming............check it out if you can and let me know if you agree its one of the best things to be offered.....the New York Times reviewed it as Excellant....the basic plot line revolves around a high school chemistry teacher who gets into making Meth to keep him and his family financially afloat during a long ongoing battle with cancer........he is just going to cook up one big batch and make a big score and get out.........of course he doesnt get out after the one big score and dives into the dark underworld of the Arizona meth underworld.....made more interesting by the fact that his brother in law is a federal DEA agent.......yes I know sounds like standard soap fare but I just love the acting and writing in this show...........catch it if you can by all means.......

Tom

Last edited by WriterTomYeager; 07/12/11 04:56 PM.