Okay so you know I love classic Kung Fu Movies and Westerns, well we can't just go east & west we gotta go up too lol...
I'm an TOS (The Original Series) Star Trek fan, big time! I collected all 79 episodes on VHS years ago. one or two at a time. I had to travel to find them all. Watched them since I was as a child. My Dad used to watch it even though years later he said he didn't lol.. I was mesmerized by it in 1967 and a big fan by the mid 70's.

Well coming in May Star Trek Season One will be released on Blu Ray
Man it's gonna be awesome! First of all Technicolor is AWESOME to begin with. I LOVE
the look of shows like Star Trek & even Batman as everything is just COLOR
Big- Reds,Blue Yellow Green, Black, Orange.

What is very cool is the DVD set is gonna give you the option to watch the series
with new FX added as well as new soundtrack 7.1 Surround OR you can watch it with the exact way it was with the old mono soundtrack.

It will cool to see what subtle effects things they do... I saw a clip and it was very cool....

Either way the transfers re-mastered are gonna be awesome on blu ray. Plus great special features,behind the scenes bonus stuff.....

Along with The series season one they will release the Star Trek Movies!
I have an enjoy all the Star Trek movies but my favorite is still Wrath Of Kahn

Actually all the even numbered movies are my favorite and the best ones to me.
2- Wrath Of Khan
4- Voyage Home
6- Undiscovered Country

Anyway I can't afford to buy the set at $80 now, but if I could of course I would.. Well back then I bought the 79 tapes at $13 each plus tax that's over $1,000 dollars on the series. Then all the movies on tape and dvd. smile

So what's your FAVORITE original series episodes? Or maybe your Top 3

My favorite may be "Mirror Mirror"

Where the crew beams up on the wrong ship in an alternate universe. Remember?
Spock with the beard?

"Live Long And Prosper"
Sub

Thanks!
Peace Mike
Sub

Music & Video's & Photo's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=482602

Demo/Production & Music Services
http://www.substudiomusic.com