A Lyric of abstract concepts is generally weak in Hook Factor, Hooking the listener's attention and imagination with imagery.
Enunciation is all important. I've capitalized some words I don't really hear, starting with YOUR in Verse I Line 1. It sounds like you sing 'Hearts never stop', which might be a better Line. I do hear the 's' on the end, but not 'Your' in the beginning.

"IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEART" copyright 2021 Kay-lynn Carew, BMI

Your heart never stops YOUR
looking for love
when you've got your mind's eye closed (One syllable, one note on CLOSED, might work better.)
You think you're going crazy YOU
How can you be so blind
when you think it's all in your mind (One syll/note on MIND, might work better. The word IT'S may not be getting enunciated.)

You have every chance TO SEE seems to belong on this Line.
to see the warning signs
You try to tell yourself
that's its all in your mind THAT'S IT'S (When a reader interrupts the read to figure out what you meant to say instead of what you did say, it's just that, an interruption. You don't want them distracted. You want them Hooked.)
If you could describe it
you can't even start
cus its not all in your mind CUS (I'd delete CUS and focus on enunciating IT'S)
It's All In Your Heart IT'S
(Enunciate 'It's.
Ending Verse II with THE Hook/title makes it a Refrain-Type Chorus, as opposed to a Stanza-Type Chorus. A Refrain is a single Line, ending each Verse.
The next Stanza then becomes a BRIDGE, a component with a Melody of its own, to break the Repetition. A Song must have 'Enough' Repetition to supply Structure, and 'Enough' Change to keep listeners Hooked. Two Verses is generally 'Enough' to do that, and makes it 'time' to have a Bridge, to supply Change to keep it interesting.)

(BRIDGE)
You think your in control YOU'RE means 'you are'. 'your' is the possessive form. Again, interruption. Enunciation passes when heard, but when read, it interrupts.)
but only your heart will know BUT ('But' is another connector that may be deleted, uncluttering a Line in the mouth of the singer. Without it the Line reads the same.)
You're losing your mind
and its about time IT'S (I-t-'apostrophe-s, means 'It is'. 'its' is the possessive form, belonging to 'it'. Can you delete 'and'? That enables the singer to enunciate 'It's' more clearly.)
cus love has a mind of its own ('Cus'. Delete?)

It's just the fear of falling
making your knees weak
You won't believe in something
that you can't see THAT (Can you delete 'that'?)
When the floor drops out THE
and you're in the dark AND (Delete 'and'?)
that's when you know it's not THAT'S
all in your mind
It's All In Your Heart

(REPEAT BRIDGE)
CHORUS

They haven't found a cure
There's nowhere you can hide
No nothing you can take
to get you off this ride
When the roller coaster falls ROLLER
and you're in too far AND (Delete 'and'?)
That's when you know it's not
all in your mind
It's All In Your Heart

Cus your heart never stops (Delete 'Cus'?)
looking for love
when you've got your mind's eye closed
You think you're going crazy
how can you be so blind
when you think it's all in your mind
It's All In Yout Heart YOUT (Interruption)
It's All In Your Heart
It's All In Your Heart

copyright Kay-lynn Carew, BMI

There will always be another song to be written. Someone will write it. Why not you? www.garyeandrews.com