JPF Home Page

Road Trip

Posted By: Koollaid

Road Trip - 03/01/05 05:52 AM

I would like to plan a stop in Sacramento, Ca. Are there members out there that would like to attend?

TRU Entertainment
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Road Trip - 03/01/05 10:22 AM

I know we have a lot of members in the area. We don't have a chapter there, but we have enough members to have one for sure. Right now we don't have a San Francisco coordinator either (our current one just retired). So, if you'd like to help launch a chapter there, we'd definitely come up for a Roadtrip stop.

Brian

Re: Road Trip - 03/03/05 01:12 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian Austin Whitney:
I know we have a lot of members in the area. We don't have a chapter there, but we have enough members to have one for sure. Right now we don't have a San Francisco coordinator either (our current one just retired). So, if you'd like to help launch a chapter there, we'd definitely come up for a Roadtrip stop.

Brian
</font>

------------------

Re: Road Trip - 03/03/05 01:16 AM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Brian Austin Whitney:

Brian
</font>

Yes I would like to get involved with starting a chapter what do I have to do?

TRU Entertainment
Post Office Box 232385
Sacramento, CA 95823
(916) 448-7839

Re: Road Trip - 03/03/13 03:06 AM

Been a long time...

are you still interested?

Re: Road Trip - 05/18/13 08:03 AM

Hey there Koollaid,

We've been out that way since our exchange but we didn't have luck that trip setting up an event. We ended up just visiting with some members after doing events in San Jose, San Fran, Oakland and other cities in Cali.

We might come out for a visit this fall on a 5 week tour of California and Nevada and Utah. Not sure of dates. We're balancing that with South America, Japan and Taiwan, or the Northeast Coast. Watch the newsletter for updates.

If you want to start a chapter, send me a note to my private message box here and we can discuss.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Road Trip - 05/18/13 08:04 AM

By the way your site link wouldn't load for me?
© 2017 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards