JPF Home Page

Free Concert Series for the Troops

Posted By: Kim McDonough

Free Concert Series for the Troops - 06/08/05 08:43 AM

6/11/2005

'"From the Heart", Free Summer Concert Series for Our Troops' at the Plymouth Waterfront from 4-9PM, right across from Brewster Gardens, Water Street in downtown Plymouth! Pack a lunch, pack your friends, some useful items for the Troops and come on down!

On the bill this month:

4pm: SETH RICHARDSON
5pm: SPACE'N
6pm: DUGAN & THE KENDRICK ROAD KINGS
7pm: THIRD LEFT
8pm: VMF

S.K.I.P (Special Kindness in Packages: www.specialkindness.com) will be there collecting useful items to mail to the Troops overseas. Send a bit of home to someone far away and help make their day. Our Troops need us! Great music, an even greater cause.
Support music, support the Troops!

[This message has been edited by Kim McDonough (edited 06-08-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Kim McDonough (edited 06-08-2005).]

Re: Free Concert Series for the Troops - 06/14/05 10:12 PM

Just want to give a HUGE shout out and THANKS to everyone who came out to this show! Despite a few technical difficulties, we had a GREAT time and managed to raise some fabulous contributions for the troops. Visit www.specialkindness.com for more info!

A VERY special thanks to everyone in the line up. It wouldn't have been possible without you!

Join us again next month, July 9th, when Second Audio Program, DILYSI, J-Base and Mike Visconti hit the stage...

Rock on!

Kim

Kim McDonough
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Business Relations Director / Music Business Consultant
Musicians Development Institute / MDI Productions
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
2277 State Road, G-1
Plymouth, MA 02360
www.mdi-productions.com
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Office: 508-888-4407
Posted By: Christine Mascott

Re: Free Concert Series for the Troops - 06/15/05 01:27 AM

Hey Kim,

If you've got a good email address for Mike Visconti, can you send it my way. The one I have for him keeps bouncing back.

Thanks,
Chris
Posted By: PlimothJim

Re: Free Concert Series for the Troops - 06/15/05 09:21 PM

Kim....

i was looking around and saw you have some folks going up on stage downtown....

My friend Hussan and I are usually playing downtown anyways (at the little circle bench-dealie across from the rock...) and would love to play some...

We go by "Hussanstradamus and the Man of Mystery"

Lemme know....

Re: Free Concert Series for the Troops - 06/16/05 09:02 AM

Hi Jim!

I wish I had a spot for you, but I'm all booked through the summer. Come on down to the next Homegrown Musician Social, second Wednesday of every month ar the BBC in Cedarville. You can hop on for the jam at the end of the night...

Missed you tonight!

Are you playing Kiskadee next Wednesday? If so, I'll make an effort to come down after I leave PAC TV, which is around 8pm. Let me know! We can grab a cup of joe, and talk more then about how you can get involved in some of the projects I'm working on too [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Kim McDonough (edited 06-16-2005).]
© 2021 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards