JPF Home Page

Nashville is coming to Lansing

Posted By: B.Garland Cole

Nashville is coming to Lansing - 08/17/09 07:39 PM

This is a seldom seen (in Michigan) opportunity to get your music in front of a top Nashville talent scout/producer.

Good friend and OMG Nashville producer/songwriter Mark Oliverius is putting on a one day Songwriter's Boot Camp at: Marshall Music in Lansing: Saturday, September 26th. 11-5pm

I've known Mark a long time - as a friend, co writer and producer - and his desire to discover and promote new talent (artists, songwriters) is unparalleled in my experience.

Having spent time and money traveling to songwriter seminars, I appreciate how Mark gets to the skinny and shares the insider stuff that most panel-oriented seminars never get to. Mark will share the short cuts to getting your song or band heard - the little nuggets that those on the inside seldom divulge.

Bring your best 3 songs and your ax, (keyboards and all instruments will be provided by Marshall Music) and your imagination as everyone will participate in writing and recording a song in real time.

Mark is a Michigan boy (yooper) who has had great success cracking the Nashville inner circle. His Music Row street credentials are impressive -- check them out here: www.omgnashville.com

This will be a great opportunity for networking with Michigan songwriters and artists -- an aspect of music business that is way under appreciated and under utilized.

I know something like this Boot Camp would have saved me 10 years of frustration, as a songwriter.

pappy

OMG NASHVILLE SONGWRITER'S BOOT CAMP
$150 per person, or if you would like to bring your whole band, Mark said he would give you a killer discount.
Boot Camp limited to 50 people.

OMGNASHVILLE.COM

© 2017 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards