JPF Home Page

A cup of coffee with another KC area musician

Posted By: little deke

A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 03/27/05 10:50 PM

Anybody want to have a cup of coffee with another KC area musician at a neutral location? Deke will buy the coffee and throw in a fair amount of musical conversation and maybe even some old band war stories for your entertainment. This offer available nearly anytime, no coupon neccessary. Gimme a holler.

------------------
'Frygter jeg iffe for ondt thi du er mid mig'

Re: A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 04/06/05 05:15 PM

I might even throw in a doughnut.

------------------

Re: A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 04/13/05 05:18 AM

I'm starting to feel like a guy who can't get a date.

------------------
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 04/13/05 05:34 AM

Little Deke..

Well.. maybe it'll just be you and me having that donut when we come through on the Roadtrip. KC has always been an odd city for us. We came through on the last roadtrip but didn't have enough folks interested to even pull together a dinner. Maybe a donut will have to do!

Brian

Re: A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 04/14/05 01:25 PM

Brian,
Thanks for replying. I was starting to feel a little funny talking to myself. I promise if you show up here we'll find something better than a doughnut. The old band war stories won't get any better, though.
Most of the folks I've been playing with are older cats, none of who seem interested networking or furthering their 'careers', etc. I have been away from the business of music for so long, other than my abilities, it is like starting from scratch. But, crazy old fool that Little Deke is, he can't help himself. I just like to play and sing and write tunes too much not to want to get somewhere with it.
I am a transplant here in Kansas City. Most all of my contacts are back in Denver. I've even driven all the way out there to do a little recording but that's a bit of a trip everytime I come up with a tune or two. But I know things will get better!
Well, enough of this. Back to the doughnuts.
Hello world. The offer is now two doughnuts! Count em, two! Any takers?

------------------
Posted By: Electric Needle Room

Re: A cup of coffee with another KC area musician - 08/10/11 06:33 PM

I know it's over six years later, but I'm game smile
© 2017 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards