JPF Home Page
Posted By: Richard Maclemale Tres Amici This Thursday - 06/12/07 03:24 PM
The lineup for Songwriter's Night this Thursday at Tres Amici is James Hawkins, Barkin' Barney, Richard MacLemale, and Phil Harmonic. If you're not doing anything Thursday night, you could swing by and check us out if you want. It's gonna be AWESOME, BABY!
Posted By: Steve Vaclavik Re: Tres Amici This Thursday - 06/13/07 04:02 AM
Richard,

We're hoping to make it down there Thursday to hear you guys. It was great to catch your 'mini' set at La Casa Dolce. I'm really starting to like hanging out at Tre Amici and looks like I'll be hanging out at La Casa Dolce too. That was a great bunch of performances and a whole lot of money in guitars!

Steve V
Posted By: Steve Vaclavik Re: Tres Amici This Thursday - 06/15/07 06:10 AM
Enjoyed everybody's set tonight - James' stories and songs, Richard's Acoustic Pop and Phil's downhome tunes. Good mix of styles once again. Missed Barkin' Barney though...have to cross paths sometime.

Good job guys!!

Steve V
Posted By: Barkin' Barney Re: Tres Amici This Thursday - 06/16/07 03:24 AM
glad it was great! i'm sorry i couldn't make it. i had a last minute urgent family crisis. ( i have a 13 yr old daughter). and needed to be here for her thurs 6-9pm. (cheerleading tryouts). it's very important to her.. so , i'll try it again in the future , maybe. and steve, try fishlips on a tues. if ya can , let me know and 'll catch up with ya there. if only for a few hrs.. barn.
Posted By: Steve Vaclavik Re: Tres Amici This Thursday - 06/16/07 06:29 AM
Barney,

Good choice....gotta support the family. How'd your daughter do? Yeah, I'm going to try and hit Fish Lips once a month...I was out there a couple of weeks ago when Colin was hosting.

See ya around!

Steve V
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards