JPF Home Page

Color me grateful!

Posted By: Bob Cushing

Color me grateful! - 10/28/20 12:11 AM

I'm honored to be nominated in twice for the JPF awards. "C'mon Big Brother" --Best political commentary. "Somehow We Survived it all"--Rock ballad. I'm VERY appreciative!
Posted By: John W. Selleck

Re: Color me grateful! - 10/28/20 04:04 AM

Hi Bob,
Great to hear from you again. I haven't seen you here since I came back on!
Posted By: Bob Cushing

Re: Color me grateful! - 10/28/20 06:28 AM

I'm going try to show my face around here more often.
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Color me grateful! - 11/05/20 08:56 AM

We would love to have you!
Posted By: DonnieWitt

Re: Color me grateful! - 01/19/21 01:40 PM

Congrats Bob!

Much like Bob, I'm planning on showing up around the forums again. I joined JPF in 2007. Bob invited me, actually. That was my first year as an active songwriter and solo acoustic performer. Seems like such a long time ago. I was so grateful to get to play in Nashville with JPF at Lyrix (I think that was the name of the place?). It was a very special learning experience for me. It was awesome meeting everyone!
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Color me grateful! - 01/20/21 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by DonnieWitt
Congrats Bob!

Much like Bob, I'm planning on showing up around the forums again. I joined JPF in 2007. Bob invited me, actually. That was my first year as an active songwriter and solo acoustic performer. Seems like such a long time ago. I was so grateful to get to play in Nashville with JPF at Lyrix (I think that was the name of the place?). It was a very special learning experience for me. It was awesome meeting everyone!

Hey Donnie,

Good to see you around! I hope you guys will all come back around. We need each other in these times and we are planning some virtual showcases based on locations so possibly we could do a Cincy area show for current (and former) area artists online via a webstream.

Brian
Posted By: DonnieWitt

Re: Color me grateful! - 01/21/21 03:59 AM

Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney

Hey Donnie,

Good to see you around! I hope you guys will all come back around. We need each other in these times and we are planning some virtual showcases based on locations so possibly we could do a Cincy area show for current (and former) area artists online via a webstream.

Brian

Thank you Brian. That sounds like fun to me!
© 2021 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards