JPF Home Page

Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released

Posted By: imbassman

Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released - 01/10/19 04:36 PM

High all, I have released my new 5 Song Ep "Its Ying but Kinda Yang" . It is mostly instrumental but the third track has words. It is available on iTunes google, spotifiy ETC. You can listen to all my songs for free on my you tube channel at the link below.

Track 1 "Ying". Dedicated to My Wife
Track 2 "A Song for Fred". Dedicated to my youngest son(No his name is not Fred)
Track 3 "Shadowy Passenger" Was released as a single. Inspired by the Showtime original Dexter.
Track 4 "Tilla A West Coastie Saves U". Dedicated to my oldest son, the coast guard and my father. Many hidden Gems in the mix
Track 5 "Kinda Yang" dedicated to another family member.

Please subscribe and like my channel if you are so inclined.
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXxcrSLvNAw6zA4AO0m92Xg[/video]
Posted By: 9ne

Re: Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released - 01/12/19 09:08 PM

Good luck with this!
-Mike
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released - 01/14/19 05:37 AM

If you write music without words, I bet there's a lot of Lyric writers who would love to collaborate! Just check out the Lyric Feedback forums, or if you're interested in trying it out, post a note that you're looking to co-write on one of the boards. It might even be a way to get more folks to check out your music. Give it a try!

Good luck, Brian

Re: Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released - 01/20/19 01:20 PM

Thanks Mike

Re: Its Ying But Kinda Yang Released - 01/20/19 01:23 PM

Thanks Brian. This one was specifically meant to be instrumental. I do write lyrics and sing a bit. I am in the process of writing several with words and vocals. I have one a friend is looking at the lyrics. I may post that in the Lyrics section next week.
© 2019 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards