JPF Home Page

Corporate...

Posted By: John Lawrence Schick

Corporate... - 02/06/18 11:45 AM

Anyone see "Corporate" a couple weeks ago? Used two of my tracks: "Bedtime Lullaby" and "Deadtime Lullaby". Always happy when I see some of my warped music being used. LOL

[Linked Image]

2018 is off to a good start. Now I'm really worried about lightning striking. Had music on this:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Everett Adams

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 02:00 PM

Congratulations John. You must be happy most of the time because you get quite a few placements. LOL
Posted By: Dave Rice

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 02:48 PM

I'm seriously considering becoming a composer so I can compete with JLS! LOL!

Congratulations, Mr. Talent. Save me a table a Panera's!

----Dave

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Everett Adams
Congratulations John. You must be happy most of the time because you get quite a few placements. LOL

I feel blessed Everett - but I'm always waiting for the lightning to strike me. laugh

John smile

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Dave Rice
I'm seriously considering becoming a composer so I can compete with JLS! LOL!

Congratulations, Mr. Talent. Save me a table a Panera's!

----Dave

Thanks Dave! I highly recommend composing. Paneras is moving. But only 300 yards from their old place. A new building with a drive-thru. Though the drive-thru defeats the ambiance of inner Paneras.

John smile
Posted By: RonnieDean

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 06:50 PM

Excellent John. Just green with envy!

I'm a poser. How do I become a composer?
Everybody want's some. I want some too. oh yeah.
Posted By: Ricki E. Bellos

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 07:04 PM

Awesome, John! I didn't see those songs on your website. Do you know the name of the episode or where we can hear them?

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by RonnieDean
Excellent John. Just green with envy!

I'm a poser. How do I become a composer?
Everybody want's some. I want some too. oh yeah.

Thanks Ronnie! Well, with about a thousand TV stations in the USA alone (probably 4 times that internationally) - and all needing music, there should be enough to go around.

Best, John smile

Re: Corporate... - 02/06/18 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ricki E. Bellos
Awesome, John! I didn't see those songs on your website. Do you know the name of the episode or where we can hear them?

Thanks Ricky! The episode was "The Pain of Being Alive". Aired on 1-24-2018.

John smile
Posted By: Marvin Adcock

Re: Corporate... - 02/07/18 11:17 AM

That's great John! You very much deserve all the success that comes your way! Congratulations pal!

Marvin
Posted By: Ricki E. Bellos

Re: Corporate... - 02/07/18 02:25 PM

John, I don't know what went wrong. I found the episode and watched it online. I got so involved in the story, the next thing I knew, it was over and I realized I didn't hear any of the music, let alone be able to pick out one of yours!
I'd never heard of the show...it was pretty bizaar. Now I'll have to go back and try it again, this time with the intention of listening for the music. smile

Ricki

Re: Corporate... - 02/07/18 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Marvin Adcock
That's great John! You very much deserve all the success that comes your way! Congratulations pal!

Marvin

Thanks Marvin!

Best, John smile

Re: Corporate... - 02/07/18 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ricki E. Bellos
John, I don't know what went wrong. I found the episode and watched it online. I got so involved in the story, the next thing I knew, it was over and I realized I didn't hear any of the music, let alone be able to pick out one of yours!
I'd never heard of the show...it was pretty bizaar. Now I'll have to go back and try it again, this time with the intention of listening for the music. smile

Ricki

Hey Ricki! Can you post the link here? I found a link, but it was a short version that didn't have my music. This was the link I found. Only 7 minutes long: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...F8C21415635F85B8199&&FORM=VDRVRV

John smile

Re: Corporate... - 02/07/18 03:03 PM

Found it Ricki: http://www.cc.com/episodes/eji48c/corporate-the-pain-of-being-alive---uncensored-season-1-ep-103 At 11:26 - 12:30. And it's supposed to be in several other parts of the film.

John smile
Posted By: Brian Austin Whitney

Re: Corporate... - 02/08/18 07:01 AM

John,

The world is your oyster, we're just the saltines lying on the plate next to it observing! Seriously though it's a morale boost to see you having this sustained success. You are PROVING people with talent should not give up hope!

Brian

Re: Corporate... - 02/08/18 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by Brian Austin Whitney
John,

The world is your oyster, we're just the saltines lying on the plate next to it observing! Seriously though it's a morale boost to see you having this sustained success. You are PROVING people with talent should not give up hope!

Brian

Thanks Brian! The Internet has opened a lot of possibilities (and destroyed others). Change is inevitable, so I try to be open to it. You provide an important outlet here for musicians, songwriters, and composers. I truly appreciate the support I find here.

Best, John smile
© 2019 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards