JPF Home Page
Posted By: Wendy D Podcast - Women of Substance Radio - 04/28/16 08:56 PM
I submitted a couple of tunes to Women of Substance, an indie radio podcast. The tracks were accepted and first track will be aired on May 16. I'm not sure which track they are playing. They are supposed to let me know more details. Anyway, just thought I would mention it.
Well congrats to you! Let us know how we can listen to the show.
Posted By: Wendy D Re: Podcast - Women of Substance Radio - 05/17/16 04:15 PM
Hey Ricki,

They were supposed to e-mail me something and tag me for this. I planned on coming back to post the details once they let me know. Apparently, the podcast did air and my song was played. I haven't listened yet but here is the link.

http://www.wosradio.com/new-music/

Crazy.
That's really cool Wendy! I tried to tune in to hear the show, but I got an error message.

Best, John smile
Posted By: Wendy D Re: Podcast - Women of Substance Radio - 05/18/16 04:58 PM
OK - I finally heard back from these folks.

I pasted this stuff from an e-mail they sent. I should mention that Catching Fireflies was produced by Mike Zaneski. He did a wonderful job with this humble little song about my little gal (who is not so little anymore) chasing fireflies in the yard on a summer evening.

The "What's on my iPod" New Music Show Debuts Your Song This Week on our Online Radio Station .
Show airs May 16 - 20, 2016 at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT)
Same show airs every weekday this week.
View The Playlist

Tell your friends and fans to tune in at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT).
Here's a post for Social Media:
....................................................................................................
My song is on the Women of Substance Radio New Music Show all week at 5 PM ET (2 PM PT). Listen athttp://www.womenofsubstanceradio.com
I'll look into this.
YA-HOO! 5:03 CST! You sound good over the air-waves! smile
Posted By: Wendy D Re: Podcast - Women of Substance Radio - 05/19/16 03:28 AM
Thanks for listening, Ricki. I doubt I will get to hear it! I'm at work during the time they play it. Oh well..
Posted By: Pat Hardy Re: Podcast - Women of Substance Radio - 05/22/16 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Wendy D
I submitted a couple of tunes to Women of Substance, an indie radio podcast. The tracks were accepted and first track will be aired on May 16. I'm not sure which track they are playing. They are supposed to let me know more details. Anyway, just thought I would mention it.

they aired three of my songs ( because the vocalist was female, and she was featured, not me ). Bree noble is a class act.

They get a lot of listens and downloads, I hear.

Good luck with it.
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards