JPF Home Page

Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks

Posted By: glynda

Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks - 08/21/10 07:51 AM

Hi i'm still trying to get our own chapter up and running, is there anyone out here that wants to join and have get togethers, meetings, play music/sing etc...please let me know, we have to have at least 10 folks,and I'm back down to 2..myself and Harriett Ames from Pilot Point...please let me know if you're interested...thanks glyn
Posted By: Caroline

Re: Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks - 08/21/10 07:59 AM

Ahhh, if only you weren't so far away!

Re: Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks - 08/24/13 07:56 AM

Ok now anyone in the area that would like to come, I'd like to invite some members to come on out to my house close to the lake and get together and play, sing, etc...if you're far away and want to stay all night you're welcome to bring your tents, maybe even travel trailers, I'm sure my landlord won't mind, but need to ask him, there is enough room....I first need to get a list of who, if any would like to come...I'm gonna invite some of my friends I went to school with to come and you're welcome to bring your friends too....so, please, if you'd like to come, let me know..you can see the lake from my back deck and can go around one of the roads here to get to a place to fish if you'd like...I'm doing better, just have to be careful when I walk,sometimes it's not a pretty site....

thanks glyn

thanks glyn
Posted By: Michael W. Brown

Re: Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks - 08/24/13 02:30 PM

Count me IN!!!!!

Mike

Re: Calling all Dallas DFW and East Texas area folks - 10/08/13 02:44 AM

Ok this was my first Glynfest 2013....but I'm having some surgery on my knees next June...it's about a year away...this will give me an incentive to lose weight, do better for myself and give me something to work at...and keep me moving and going..with this in mind...so, if all goes well...just to let you all know now so you can plan on it.

I DO PLAN ON HAVING A GLYNFEST THE LAST OR NEXT TO LAST SATURDAY IN SEPTEMBER 2014...ALMOST A YEAR AWAY, SO FOLKS CAN PLAN ON COMING IF THEY WANT TO...

Hopefully I'll be in better shape and can move around more and have things more planned out...

SO, OK NOW....HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL HERE...SAME PLACE ...BOUT SAME TIME...IN 2014....HOW'S THAT....

COME ON LET'S GET TOGETHER AGAIN AND PARTY....PARTY ..PARTY...

thanks glyn
© 2017 Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards