JPF Home Page
http://www.oldtownschool.org/concerts/2008/8/

I just scored 4 tickets in the 2nd row ! ! All you songwriters, this is a MUST see show ! ! She's been writing songs for 50 years. She is truly a treasure! See ya there! !

Herbie,

She truly is a treasure. So is the Old Town School.
Hey Mike

Yes she is, I wish you could be here and go with us, we'd have a good time. Funny, but for some reason I've never been to a show at the Old Town School. This will be perfect, to see such a truly great writer there! ! Hey Brian, wanna come up for the show? I could probably talk my wife into letting you stay with us! !
Oh my....her show was SO moving...she played, sang, and spoke so eloquently...she was captivating...you could hear a pin drop the entire show. She stayed afterward and signed anything anyone wanted to have signed. One guy had an OLD Tshirt from a concert 30 years ago...along with a couple of vinyl records she signed for him. She signed a pic for me of her and I at the Bluebird after the JPF showcase last year. Not very many artist can pull off a show like she can...Those of you that thought about it, but didn't go...too bad, it was one of those rare experiences.
© Just Plain Folks Music Organization Message Boards